Camp Cosmic Contemplation Candle
Gather 'round our Camp Candle as its radiant aroma transports you to the woodland wonder of Canada. Inhale comforting forest fragrances as the campfire flames flicker and your mind's meditation engages in cosmic contemplation.
Clear senses, sanctify spaces, and purify places with Camp Candle's redolent, resinous blend of Balsam Fir, White Cedar, Bergamot, and Pine Tar embedded in ambrosial Beeswax.
"The body seems to feel beauty when exposed to it as it feels the campfire or sunshine, entering not by the eyes alone, but equally through all one's flesh like radiant heat, making a passionate ecstatic pleasure-glow not explainable." John Muir
Living Libations 100% pure beeswax candle collection harnesses the buzzing, beatifying beauty of the worker bee, who flies 150,000 miles just to secrete a single pound of candle wax! When combined with our pure, organic essential oils, these candles burn for over 15 hours with a bright, healing light as sacred scent fills the air uplifting spirits, easing tension and adding luminosity to the altar of our existence anywhere these candles are lit.
“The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another. It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness.” Henry David Thoreau
Our Living Libations Candle collection is made in small batches all of which are 100% local beeswax blended with beautiful, organic essential oils for completely natural flames of soul nourishment.
Burning Instructions for 100% Beeswax Candles
1. Burn your beeswax candles away from drafts, fans or open doors. This will prevent dripping.
2. Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch to prevent breakage. Always trim just after you blow out the candle while the wick and wax are still warm. Trimming a cold wick may result in the wick breaking off, which makes it difficult to re-light.
3. “Hug” your beeswax candles by pushing the outer wax towards the middle of the candle, evening out the surface. This will increase the longevity of your candle and ensure even burning. Hugging can be done carefully while the candle is lit or just after extinguishing the flame.
4. Extinguish your candle’s flame by carefully bending the wick until the flame enters the pool of wax. Be sure to gently straighten the wick afterwards while it is still warm to prevent breakage.
- Organic Ingredients:-
- Balsam Fir - Abies balsamea
- White Cedar - Thuja occidentalis
- Pine Tar - Pinus pinaster
- Bergamot - Citrus bergamia
Balsam Fir - Abies balsamea
Bountiful Balsam Fir essence emits the wild purity of the Boreal Forest. With a refreshing scent of evergreen needles, the essence of this quintessence is revitalizing verve. Burst through winter blues with this merry aroma that energizes deep breathing.
White Cedar - Thuja occidentalis
Welsome White Cedar Absolute captures the deepest notes of this vivid, woodsy aroma. Extracted from the needles of Canadian White Cedar, the absolute perfectly encapsulates the richest aromatic notes of this majestic tree’s essence. White Cedar Absolute is a dark green liquid with a sweet, earthy resinous foundation and a forest fantasia of fixative qualities to create an array aromatic blends and pure perfumes that are sure to swoon admiration.
Pine Tar - Pinus pinaster
Frosty forest nights around a campfire is the aroma captured by this unique essential oil that captures the volatile sap of pine trees, is rectified by steam distillation. Enjoy gentle wafts of sweet, smoky, and woodsy notes rounded out with a leathery-tobacco aroma that is the pitch-perfect accent to fougère accords and robust colognes.
Bergamot - Citrus bergamia
Benevolent Bergamot is crafted from the delicate peels of the almost-ripe rind as the fruit grows beneath the wintery Italian sun. Packed with all the citrus benefits of lemons and oranges combined, Bergamot oil is cultivated for its skin beautifying benefits and for its fresh-fougère, sunny-citrus, almost floral, freesia-like fragrance.